Thursday to Friday
During the conference dates you are welcome to enjoy a free ride with the train in the park (operational from 11:00 until 17:00 each day). The starting point is less than a minute away from the venue.
Thursday September 26, 2019
17:30 – 20:00
On Thursday there will be a welcome reception in the congress venue with entertainment.
Plenty of food and drinks will be served at the end of this first day of the congress. This welcome reception will be a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and relax outside on the venue terrace and get energized for the following days.
The Welcome Reception is included in the conference fees.
Friday September 27, 2019
17:30 – 23:00
With several optional activities (at costs) you can build a full program for the evening, or just participate in what you like. This is the short list, more information can be found here:
- Canal boat tour with bites & drinks
Either take the boat to the last stop or get another stop to go on one of the tours (nos 2-5)
- Van Gogh Museum Tour
- Our Lord in the Attic Museum Tour & Spirits Tasting at Wynand Fockink
- Houseboat Museum & Spirits Tasting at craft distillery A van Wees
- Guided Tour at Anne Frank Museum & guided tour through literary Amsterdam
After the tours, we invite you to join us for a buffet dinner at a special downtown location:
- Dinner at the International Theater Amsterdam (Downtown Leidseplein)
See Friday’s Details