Included in the registration fees are:
- Admission to all sessions
- Abstract and program book (print and electronic editions)
- Admission to the exhibition
- Admission to the welcome reception (drinks and food)
- Daily lunch
- Twice daily coffee breaks with bites/snacks
Resident/PhD student get 20% discount on fees. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable proof to apply for the discount.
An accompanying person is a spouse, friend or adult child (18 years old and older) who is not working in ophthalmology, or commercial related occupation or field. A colleague or associate working in a related sciences field or a student in a related program may not attend the conference as an accompanying person.
An accompanying person has access to the congress venue, breaks and reception. Please clearly indicate who you are accompanying when registering when registrations are not made at the same time.
If you have any questions about your registration please contact us at email@example.com.