How to record your presentation with Zoom
Contact Paula Schneider if you need assistance
- Download and install Zoom on your computer or tablet
Zoom Client for meetings
Important: Please be aware that a tablet might not support all the tools offered in Zoom.
- Start Zoom and click on ‘New Meeting’.
- Make sure your audio and video are switched on and are working.
- Check preferences (use this also for when audio and/or camera are not working)
- Make sure you have enabled Zoom to record your video during screening.
- Click Share Screen (this button is situated at the top or bottom of your Zoom window)
- Select the window containing your presentation.
Important: Start sharing first and then use full screen. (otherwise you can’t see Zoom anymore)
- Click on the button ‘Share’, Zoom will still be visible at the top of the screen you are sharing.
- Start your presentation/ show slide show.
make sure you’ve entered full presentation mode
- Click ‘Record on this computer’ in the menu at the top of your screen, this option is under ‘More’
Important:Make sure you have enough space on your computer to save your presentation
- Give your presentation.
- Stop recording, stop sharing screen, stop meeting.
- Once you’ve stopped the meeting, Zoom will automatically open the directory containing the .mp4 video.